I did not fail to give my child a bath the night before we had family pictures taken. It had not been several days since she had a bath. She has not had a bath since then. Baths are not a difficult experience at our house these days.
- I did not find some weird stain on the shirt that I was going to wear for the family pictures. I did not put a jacket over it and wear it anyway.
- I did not eat one of the hamburger cookies before I delivered the batch to my friend Karen although she paid for the stuff to make them. It was not the one where the icing was a tad bit messed up.
- I did not looooooooove the buttercream icing on Sarah’s birthday cake. I did not ask if I could have some of the extra icing on the side of the cardboard after the cake slices were served. I did not thoroughly enjoy it so much that I had Sugar Fantasies that night. ‘
- I did not wait to wash towels until every single towel in my house was dirty – kid towels, adult towels, guest towels, all towels. I did not wait one full day beyond that before I actually washed them.
- I did not buy *80* daffodil bulbs on clearance at Lowes yesterday. I did not realize there are *80* bulbs in there. No really, I didn’t.