- I am a a bird.
- I can fly, but I usually don’t.
- I like to eat insects, lizards, small birds, eggs, fruit, berries, nuts. (I’m an omnivore.)
- I’m a fast bird. I’m so fast that an ISP is named after me!
- Seriously, I can run up to 15 mph.
- I build my nest out of sticks. I usually put it in a low tree or bush.
- I make a dove-like “coo” sound that is slow and descending.
- Sometimes I make a rapid clattering sound with my mandibles .. meep! meep!
What am I?
And a Tidbit …
And I just couldn’t resist … a picture of Emily from lunch today at our favorite Mexican restaurant.
The waiter played a little trick on her.
We were ordering our drinks and I said she wanted a Sprite. She said “and not water!” So when the waiter brought our drinks, he sat our glasses down and said “An iced tea, a diet coke … and a water for you.” She just kinda looked down and softly said “I didn’t want water.” I said “You didn’t? You better take a drink.” She took a drink and said “It IS Sprite!”