Happy Father’s Day!
- To Joe, my dad – Happy Father’s Day, Dad! I can’t wait until you are retired so that we will get to see you more often. We’re excited about coming down to visit in a few weeks. I hope you have a great Father’s Day.
Dad’s Great Advice
It seems like dads always give such great advice. You hear everything from car repair advice to marriage advice. Here are a few of my favorite pieces of fatherly advice:
- “righty-tighty, lefty-loosey” to help us remember which way to turn a screw
- “Give a man a fish and he’ll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he’ll eat for a lifetime.”
- “Keep your eye on the ball.”
- “Turn off the lights when you leave a room.”
- And make sure you know how to change a flat tire. You never know when you’ll need to do it.
Now it’s your turn. What advice did your dad give you? Post a comment and let us all in on the great advice.