Skip to Content
- I don’t like making lists. But I make a lot of lists.
- I don’t like to have idle hands. My hands usually have to be doing something. I used to cross-stitch and crochet while watching TV, but it’s too hard to manage with a child around. Now I blog.
- I don’t cook anything that takes more than about 30 minutes on weekdays. If it has to go into the oven, it will probably take too long.
- I don’t like folding laundry. Sometimes I let it “rest” on the sofa for several days before I fold it.
- I don’t often get to work on time. I used to get there early every day. But now nobody seems to care. So I no longer seem to care. I always think I should care more about that.
- I don’t like to eat cold pasta. No pasta salad. No cold pasta anything. Ever.
- I don’t drink root beer … or coffee. Diet Coke or water are my drinks of choice.
- I don’t have much willpower when it comes to sweet stuff … especially ice cream. Yum yum!
- I don’t know why I like sleeping with a pillow over my face.
- I don’t see the glass as half-empty. I see it as half-full.
- I don’t know what I would do without Jesus Christ my Savior.
- I don’t ever have to find out. Thank You God!
Alex and Jill
Thursday 23rd of July 2009
Love your list. I've had some towels 'resting' on my sofa for two days. :)