This week, we took Noah to the doctor for his 6 month checkup.
I was very anxious for him to get weighed and measured because I was pretty sure he weighed over 20 pounds.
Well, I was wrong. He weighed 19 pounds, 4 ounces. He was 26 inches long.
That puts him in the 75th percentile for weight and the 5th percentile for height. He’s still on the short side at this age. But that is perfectly okay.
Oh Noah, what are you up to now?
- You wear 6-9 months or 9 months clothes.
- You wear size 3 diapers.
- You take a 6 ounce bottle every 3-4 hours during the day. You also like all the vegetables we have tried – sweet potatoes, squash, green beans, peas, carrots. You like fruit as well. You really seemed to like applesauce and were not as thrilled about bananas. I even tried smashing up fresh bananas. You ate them, but you didn’t make the Mmmm Mmmm Mmm noises that you make with apples.
- You are consistently sleeping through the night now. Yah!
- You are not always consistent with your daytime naps right now. A lot of times you just take little catnaps.
- One of your favorite things is watching Emily. She can make you laugh more than anyone else!
- Emily is so good with you. She likes to play with you and talk to you, but she lets you do your own thing too.
- You like playing in your Exersaucer and your baby walker. You don’t stay in either one very long, but every little bit helps.
- You can sit up by yourself for several seconds at a time. I have never seen you roll from back to front. Maybe you are skipping that stage?
- You like to make a lot of noise. You are always “talking”. Sometimes you are loud!
- We just love you so much! We like watching you every day. I love to see you smile and I love to hear you laugh. You are just so precious and so fun! I can’t wait to see what you learn to do next.
WE LOVE YOU NOAH!
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone