I was surprised at all the different varieties of tulips that were in bloom. There were tulips in every color and size, tall ones, short ones.
The arrangement of the tulips and how they had certain colors and shapes mixed together was amazing to see.
I took probably 200 pictures of the tulips. I wanted to share them all.
See all those happy smiles? Noah was our map navigator. The welcome center gave Noah a bingo game, but Emily and I ended up marking the bingo spaces for him.
The edges are just amazing. Like I said, there were so many shapes and colors of tulips.
Children’s Adventure Garden
I’m sorry but I can’t stop with the tulip-sharing. I put together a few collages with the tulips.
Garvan Gardens was one of my favorite stops. I’d like to go back in the summer … and the fall … and the winter when they have the holiday lights display.
Other stops on our Spring Break Adventure:
- Family Time at Heather and Stephen and Stella’s house
- A fun stop at the Walmart Museum in Bentonville
- A self-guided tour of the Arkansas State Capitol
- Buffet lunch at Brown’s Country Restaurant
- A trip to the Arkansas Museum of Natural Resources
- Lunch at Woods Place in Camden
- Some horse racing at Oaklawn
- A visit to the hot springs in Hot Springs, dinner at Fisherman’s Wharf, and some ice cream at Kilwin’s
- Lots of fun on the farm
- The fishing derby
Do you have any gardens like this where you live? If so, tell me in the comments so that I can go visit!