On our way to the Arkansas Museum of Natural Resources, we stopped for lunch at Woods Place in Camden, Arkansas. Woods Place is a local restaurant that is known for making everything homemade and fresh.
Would you visit here again?
Menu, hours and directions can be found on their website.
Other stops on our Spring Break Adventure:
- Family Time at Heather and Stephen and Stella’s house
- A fun stop at the Walmart Museum in Bentonville
- A self-guided tour of the Arkansas State Capitol
- Buffet lunch at Brown’s Country Restaurant
- A trip to the Arkansas Museum of Natural Resources
- Lunch at Woods Place in Camden
- Some horse racing at Oaklawn
- A stroll through Garvan Gardens to see 150,000 tulips and a trip behind the waterfall
- A visit to the hot springs in Hot Springs, dinner at Fisherman’s Wharf, and some ice cream at Kilwin’s
- Lots of fun on the farm
- The fishing derby