Pull-Apart Pizza Bread is a quick and easy Italian appetizer that delivers on all the pizza flavors that you love. We’re combining pizza dough with our favorite pizza toppings to make this cheesy bread. This Pizza Bread is the perfect addition to your next party menu.
This Easy Pizza Bread recipe is a great option if you need a quick Italian appetizer.
You can use any pizza dough, but I use refrigerated pizza dough to keep this fast and simple.
We’re baking this pull-apart bread in a Bundt pan so that it’ll have a pretty presentation.
If you don’t have a Bundt pan, you can use any tube pan or even a 9×13-inch pan.
Disclosure – I may get a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
Key to Success #1 – Start by Greasing the Pan
Bundt pans can create some really pretty baked goods, but they’re not without a warning.
Many Bundt pans are notorious for food getting stuck in their nooks and crannies.
To prevent food from sticking to the pan, be sure to grease the pan very well before adding your ingredients.
Coat your pan well with non-stick cooking spray.
Get the spray in all the grooves of the pan so that your bread will come out easily.
Be sure to grease the center cylinder of the Bundt pan too because that’s where the food tends to stick the most sometimes.
Key to Success #2 – Prepare the Pizza Dough
For the pizza dough, we’re using two rolls of refrigerated pizza dough as the base of this easy recipe.
Of course, you can use fresh pizza dough or make your own pizza dough if you would prefer.
In either case, you will need about 2 pounds of dough.
Unroll the pizza dough and use a sharp knife or a pizza cutter to slice the dough into 1-inch pieces.
Next, roll the dough pieces into balls and coat them Italian-seasoned olive oil.
I pour my olive oil into a big bowl then add in the seasonings and whisk to combine.
Then I roll my dough into tiny balls and place it into the bowl with the oil.
Finally, I add the pizza toppings and cheese into the bowl and gently stir everything around until it is all fully coated with the oil.
If some of the dough sticks together, you can gently separate it with your fingers or a spoon.
Key to Success #3 – Start By Baking Covered
It’s really balancing act to get the pizza dough cooked through without overbrowning the top of the pizza bread.
Cover the pan of dough with aluminum foil then bake the bread for 15 minutes.
Covering the dough will allow it to start to cook in the middle without browning the top.
After 15 minutes, remove the foil and put the bread back into the oven for 25-30 minutes until the bread is cooked through.
Let the pizza bread rest in the pan for 10 or 15 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate.
You can put some pizza sauce in a small bowl then heat it up in the microwave for 30 seconds or more then place it into the center of your pizza bread.
This looks like a fancy appetizer, but it’s really quick and easy to make.
Save this Pizza Bread recipe to your favorite Italian Appetizers board or your Pizza Snacks board.
- 2 cans (16 oz each) refrigerated pizza dough
- 8 oz pepperoni
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- pizza sauce or marinara for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 10-cup or larger Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together the olive oil, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
- One at a time, unroll each can of pizza dough and use a sharp knife or pizza cutter to slice the dough into 1-inch squares.
- Roll each square of dough into a ball and put it into the bowl with the oil. Add the pepperoni and mozzarella.
- Gently stir all ingredients together to coat with the seasoned olive oil.
- Pour into the greased Bundt pan. Cover with foil and cook for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and cook another 25-30 minutes until cooked through and golden brown.
- Allow the pizza bread to cool for 10-15 minutes in the pan then turn the bread and pan over onto a serving pan. Remove the pan.
- Serve with pizza sauce or marinara for dipping.
- You can substitute any pizza dough for the refrigerated pizza dough.
- You can bake this pizza bread in a 9x13-inch pan. If using a 9x13-inch pan, the total bake time is 25-30 minutes uncovered.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 226Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 498mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 8g
Nutrition Information Provided For Educational and Informational Purposes Only.