Get ready to fall in love with pasta all over again, but healthier! Our low-carb, high-protein Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Pasta recipe is the perfect combination of flavors and nutrients to fuel you throughout your day. Let me show you how to make this delectable dish part of your weekly meal rotation!
Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Pasta is a versatile and crowd-pleasing dish that would be perfect for a variety of occasions.
It would make a hearty and comforting weeknight dinner for the family, or it could be a great addition to a potluck or dinner party.
To serve with this delicious pasta dish, you could pair it with a light and refreshing side salad, some crusty bread or garlic breadsticks.
You could also go with some roasted vegetables or steamed broccoli for some added nutrition and color.
Disclosure – I may get a small commission for purchases made through affiliate links in this post.
Save this Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Pasta recipe to your Slow Cooker board on Pinterest.
- 2-3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 28 oz crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp basil
- 2 tsp thyme
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 handful fresh spinach
- 1 box Barilla Protein+ Penne pasta
- In a Crock Pot, stir together crushed tomatoes, chicken broth, oregano, basil, thyme, and garlic powder. Add in the chicken breasts, ensuring that the chicken is covered in the liquid.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours until the chicken is tender. Shred chicken with two forks.
- Boil a large pot of water for the pasta then salt the water, add your pasta, and cook the pasta according to the package directions, about 10 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, add the Greek yogurt, Parmesan cheese, and spinach to the Crock Pot. Cook on low for about 10 minutes.
- Add the drained pasta to the Crock Pot and stir well. Serve immediately topped with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 409Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 157mgSodium: 738mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 3gSugar: 5gProtein: 62g
Nutrition Information Provided For Educational and Informational Purposes Only.
Check out these other related recipes at GraceLikeRainBlog.com
Pecan Praline Cookies are a classic holiday favorite! These delicious, buttery pecan cookies have a distinct toasted pecan flavor that pairs wonderfully with their soft, chewy texture. Perfect for enjoying with coffee or tea, these treats will be sure to make your Christmas extra sweet!
Extra Moist Pumpkin Bread is the perfect solution to your autumn baking needs. It’s made with real pumpkin puree and a combination of sugar and spice and everything nice, making it incredibly delicious. The addition of coconut oil helps to keep the bread tender while still providing a great flavor. The texture is soft, light, and cake-like.
Our Instant Mashed Potatoes that Taste Homemade recipe Is a dream come true during the holidays. You can serve mashed potatoes for a crowd in minutes, and they won’t even know that the potatoes came from a box. Enjoy the convenience and deliciousness without sacrificing the taste you love.