Every year we all search and search for an easy and cute Halloween treat to take to all those Halloween parties. I’ve got the perfect things! These Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats came together in a snap. The kids loved helping, too.
These little cutie pumpkins would be perfect for your Halloween party or your Thanksgiving get-together this year. Cute + Easy + Delicious.
Disclosure – I may get a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
Can we talk about the cuteness?
How cute are these pumpkins?!
I think the mini Reese’s Cups are perfect for the stems and the green M&M’s make perfect leaves.
You can go as orange as you’d like with the Rice Krispie treats.
I chose a lighter shade of orange for a more organic feel.
I like to use gel food coloring like Americolor Food Gel but you can use liquid food coloring if that’s what you have available.
Let Me Show You How Easy
1. Keep your hands clean – slightly wet your hands with water between each ball to keep the sticky away.
2. Use a large cookie scoop to make pumpkins of consistent size. I have this one. It holds about 3 tablespoons of dough, or Rice Krispie Treats.
3. Press the balls together firmly so that they’ll stick together well.
4. Work quickly to make the balls before the Rice Krispie Treats firm up and become hard to work with.
5. Don’t stress – they’re just Rice Krispie treats!
Give this recipe a try. I think you’ll be surprised how cute they turn out.
Please follow us on Pinterest to see all our latest treats and eats.
Pin these Rice Krispie Treats Pumpkins to your favorite Halloween Treats board or your Halloween Snacks board.
Rice Krispie Treat Pumpkins
Rice Krispie Treat Pumpkins are a quick and easy Halloween treat that anyone can make. The kids love to help on this one and they all turn out great. Don't skip over this yummy Halloween treat!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 bag (10 oz) marshmallows, (approx. 40 large)
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- mini Reese's cups
- green M&M's
- orange gel food coloring
- Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Remove from Heat. Add approx. 5 drops orange gel food coloring. (Or make your own using 3 drops yellow + 2 drops red.) Stir until smooth.
- Add Rice Krispies and stir to combine.
- Use a large cookie scoop or your hands to portion out mixture into 2-inch ball. Wet hands and roll mixture into a tight ball. Gently press an upside down mini Reese's Cup into the top for the stem and a green M&M for the leaf.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 85Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 80mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g
Nutrition Information Provided For Educational and Informational Purposes Only.
But wait, there’s more …
Don’t miss our Cute and Easy Halloween Treats recipe roundup.
We’re sharing lots of great Halloween treat ideas for your next Halloween party.
Check out these other fantastic recipes from GraceLikeRainBlog.com.
Check out these other related recipes at GraceLikeRainBlog.com
Halloween Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods
Easy Candy Corn Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting