Chocolate Dipped S’mores are the ultimate treat! When you bite into marshmallows and graham crackers shrouded in a blanket of yummy chocolate, you can’t go wrong! Make Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory-style chocolate covered s’mores for your friends this week and everyone will love them!
This Chocolate Dipped S’mores recipe is a delicious and easy dessert to make.
It is perfect for parties and camping trips, and it only requires a handful of ingredients.
It is also fun for kids to help make and eat!
The combination of gooey marshmallows and melted chocolate is sure to please everyone.
Plus, this recipe is a great way to enjoy the classic flavors of s’mores without the need for a campfire.
Disclosure – I may get a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
Key to Success #1 – How to Break Graham Cracker into Squares
Each s’mores needs two graham cracker squares.
One square will be the top of the s’more and the other will be the bottom.
The best way to cut graham cracker sheets into perfect squares without breaking them is to use a pizza cutter! It may seem counterintuitive at first.
But the sharp edge of a pizza cutter gives an even cut every time and helps you get those perfectly shaped squares.
Don’t forget to lightly wet the blade with a damp cloth before each cut – this will help keep your graham crackers from crumbling when you make the slice.
Don’t waste any more of your precious graham crackers.
Embrace the pizza cutter for your graham cracker-cutting needs!
Key to Success #2 – Three Large Marshmallows in the Middle
The middle of each s’more is stuffed with three large marshmallows.
And we’re holding them together with some white almond bark.
Take each marshmallow and dip one end into the melted almond bark.
Next, place each marshmallow onto a single graham cracker square.
Let the white chocolate cool completely before moving on to put another graham cracker on top.
You can either pick up the graham cracker with the three marshmallows attached and dip the top of the marshmallows into the melted almond bark.
Or you can take a spoon and spread a little melted almond bark on the back of the graham cracker.
But the end result will be a s’more with three marshmallows in the middle and a graham cracker square at each end.
Key to Success #3 – Dip and Dip Again
Now that you’ve got your s’mores put together, it’s time to dip them.
Start with the white chocolate.
Technically, it’s white almond bark.
In a stunning turn of events, the entire s’more gets dipped fully into the white almond bark.
And an additional layer of milk chocolate is added strategically to one half of the s’more.
I know. It’s genius, right?
Take the entire s’more and fully submerse it into the melted almond bark.
Use two forks to remove it and tap off the excess almond bark.
Place the white dipped s’mores onto a sheet of waxed paper to cool.
When it’s cool, dip one corner of the s’mores by hand into melted milk chocolate.
Make sure that your hands are clean between each s’more so that the milk chocolate doesn’t stain the white portion.
Or you can wear food-safe plastic gloves to help keep your hands clean while dipping these easy treats.
And finally, for a professional finish, consider using a sharp paring knife or a vegetable peeler to remove any excess chocolate from the completely cooled Chocolate Dipped S’mores.
Save this Dipped S’mores recipe to your favorite Easy Treats board or your Valentine’s Day Desserts board.
Treat yourself to a delicious Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory classic with this easy Chocolate Dipped S'mores recipe.
From the ooey-gooey marshmallow and the crunchy graham crackers to the rich and decadent chocolate, this copycat version of Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory's s'mores will have all your family and friends begging for more.
Enjoy this homemade version of a beloved treat and treat your taste buds to a truly remarkable experience.
- 36 large marshmallows
- 12 graham cracker sheets, broken into squares
- 16 oz white almond bark
- 10 oz Ghirardelli milk chocolate melting wafers
- Carefully break graham cracker sheets into squares and lay them out on a sheet of waxed paper.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl with high sides, melt the white almond bark on high power for 1 minute. Stir well. Continue microwaving in 30-second intervals, stirring often, until almond bark is fully melted and smooth.
- Dip the ends of three marshmallows into the almond bark and press them on the back of a single graham cracker. Complete this step for the remaining marshmallows then cool them completely.
- Once cooled, pick up each graham cracker with the marshmallows attached and dip the bare ends of the marshmallows into the melted almond bark. (You may need to microwave the almond bark for an additional 30 seconds to remelt it.) Place another graham cracker square on the top. Allow them to cool completely.
- One at a time, dip each s'more fully into the melted white almond bark, making sure that they are completely covered. Use two forks to remove the s'mores, tap off the excess almond bark, and place them on a clean sheet of waxed paper to cool.
- When the white dipped s'mores are cooled, melt the milk chocolate candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl on HIGH for 1 minute. Stir well. Continue heating in 30-second increments until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Dip each dipped s'more into the melted milk chocolate on the diagonal so that one half is white and the other half is chocolate brown, Tap off the excess and place the s'mores onto waxed paper to cool completely.
- If desired, use a small paring knife or a vegetable peeler on the cooled s'mores to remove any excess chocolate that has pooled at the bottom.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Melting Chocolate Candy Wafer Melts, Meltable Chocolates for Molds, Dipping Cake Pops, Strawberries, Desserts or Baking, Pack of 3 (Milk Chocolate)
Great Value Make Your Own Almond Bark, Microwaveable Vanilla Coating for Baking, Toppings, Sweets - 2 Pk (3 lbs)
Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallows (Pack of 2)
Honey Maid Fresh Stacks Graham Crackers, Flavour, 73.2 Ounce , 6 Count (Pack of 6)
Solid Acacia Wood Serving Trays (14 x 5.5 inches) Rectangular Wooden Serving Platters for Home Decor, Food, Vegetables, Fruit, Charcuterie, Appetizer Serving Tray, Cheese Board (Set of 3 Plates)
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 463Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 266mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 5gSugar: 29gProtein: 11g
Nutrition Information Provided For Educational and Informational Purposes Only.
Check out these other fantastic recipes from GraceLikeRainBlog.com.
Mile-High Chocolate Mousse Pie