On Easter morning, we have fruit pizza for breakfast. This recipe is so easy to make ahead and is really delicious and cute. You can use any fruit that you like. I like my fruit pizza to be colorful so I went with bananas, strawberries, blueberries, peaches, and kiwi.
Don’t skip the glaze. It’s delicious and will help keep your fruit from browning.
Yield: 12 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
Total Time: 34 minutes
Fruit pizza is an easy breakfast recipe that is fully customizable. You can use any fruit that you like. Be sure to try the glaze - it's delicious and will help keep your fruit from browning.
- 2 rolls refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 small tub (8 oz) Cool Whip
- Assorted fruit, such as bananas, strawberries, blueberries, peaches and kiwi
- 1 cup fruit juice
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tsp cornstarch
- Spread 2 rolls refrigerated sugar cookie dough into a sheet pan. Bake for approximately 14 minutes until the cookie crust is slightly browned. Let cool.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar. Add Cool Whip. Spread over cooled crust.
- Top with fruit. I used bananas, strawberries, blueberries, peaches and kiwi. You can use pretty much any fruit that you like, either fresh or canned. I used canned peaches and everything else was fresh.
- For the Glaze: In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine fruit juice, sugar, and cornstarch. Whisk until mixture comes to a boil and thickens a bit. Spoon over fruit pizza.
- Refrigerate overnight or until ready to serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Other easy breakfast ideas:
What fruits do you like on your fruit pizza?
Please Pin the image below to your Breakfast or Brunch boards!