These Easy Oreo Cinnamon Rolls are a game-changer for all you sweet-tooth gurus out there! Get ready to roll into flavor town with a recipe that’s as simple as it is decadent. Whether you’re a seasoned baker or just starting out, our guide will have you dazzling everyone at the table.
Leave a comment and let us know how you’ll be serving these Oreo Cinnamon Rolls!
Take Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls to the Next Level with Crushed Oreo Cookies
Who could resist the sinful swirl of Oreo goodness mingled with the warm, spicy embrace of cinnamon in our latest creation – the Oreo Cinnamon Rolls!
Imagine starting your day with this indulgent twist on a breakfast classic, or perhaps serving them up as the show-stopping finale to a brunch with friends.
Trust me, your taste buds will be dancing, and your guests will declare you the reigning monarch of innovative treats!
So go ahead, bake up a batch, and pair them with a steaming mug of coffee or a glass of cold milk – it’s a match made in breakfast heaven.
Disclosure – I may get a small commission for purchases made through affiliate links in this post.
Save this Oreo Cinnamon Rolls recipe to your Easy Breakfast board or your Oreo Recipes board.
- 1 pkg (5-ct) Grands cinnamon rolls
- 10 Oreo cookies
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x9-inch baking dish. Crush up the Oreos.
- Unroll each cinnamon roll into a long strip of dough and place crushed up Oreos all along the dough strip. Re-roll the dough into a cinnamon roll shape. Place the roll in the greased pan. Top the rolls with any remaining Oreo cookie crumbs.
- Pour the heavy whipping cream around the rolls in the pan (not on top), tilting the pan to ensure that the bottom of the pan is covered with cream. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes until the cinnamon rolls are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cinnamon rolls to cool for 10 minutes.
- While the rolls are cooling, place 2 oz of cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on HIGH power for 10 seconds to soften the cream cheese. Add in the icing that came with the cinnamon rolls and stir well. Drizzle the cream cheese icing over the cinnamon rolls.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 290Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 272mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 1gSugar: 15gProtein: 3g
Nutrition Information Provided For Educational and Informational Purposes Only.
Check out these other related recipes at GraceLikeRainBlog.com
Pecan Praline Cookies are a classic holiday favorite! These delicious, buttery pecan cookies have a distinct toasted pecan flavor that pairs wonderfully with their soft, chewy texture. Perfect for enjoying with coffee or tea, these treats will be sure to make your Christmas extra sweet!
Extra Moist Pumpkin Bread is the perfect solution to your autumn baking needs. It’s made with real pumpkin puree and a combination of sugar and spice and everything nice, making it incredibly delicious. The addition of coconut oil helps to keep the bread tender while still providing a great flavor. The texture is soft, light, and cake-like.
Our Instant Mashed Potatoes that Taste Homemade recipe Is a dream come true during the holidays. You can serve mashed potatoes for a crowd in minutes, and they won’t even know that the potatoes came from a box. Enjoy the convenience and deliciousness without sacrificing the taste you love.