Step up your snack game with our Rosemary Brown Butter Mixed Nuts Recipe! This tantalizingly simple recipe takes ordinary nuts to a whole new level, creating a delightful blend of earthy rosemary and rich, nutty flavors. Perfect for parties, picnics, or just to satisfy a snacking craze, this recipe brings the irresistible taste of homemade to your palm.
Rosemary Brown Butter Mixed Nuts make for an excellent appetizer or snack at any high-end gathering or special occasion.
The savory and irresistible aroma of brown butter infused with rosemary is sure to tantalize the taste buds of your guests and leave a long-lasting impression.
The combination of salted mixed nuts with the rich flavor of brown butter and layers of earthy rosemary imparts a flavor profile that is both elegant and satisfying.
The intricate balance of flavors that is achieved when making Rosemary Brown Butter Mixed Nuts is a result of using high-quality ingredients and perfecting the roasting technique to achieve just the right level of crispiness.
Disclosure – I may get a small commission for purchases made through affiliate links in this post.
Save this Rosemary Brown Butter Mixed Nuts recipe to your favorite Snack Recipes board on Pinterest.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 Tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 24 oz (about 3 cups) unsalted raw mixed nuts
- flaky sea salt for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the butter starts to foam and turn brown.
- Remove from the heat and stir in dark brown sugar and rosemary.
- Spread mixed nuts on the prepared baking sheet and drizzle the brown butter mixture all over, stirring to fully coat the pecans.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes until pecans are toasted. Stir halfway through cooking.
- Remove from the heat and garnish with flaky sea salt. Cool completely.
Use any type of nuts that you like, either alone or in combination with other nuts.
I used mixed nuts that had almonds, cashews, walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios, and pecans.
Store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 278Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 63mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 4gSugar: 3gProtein: 9g
Nutrition Information Provided For Educational and Informational Purposes Only.
Check out these other related recipes at GraceLikeRainBlog.com
Pecan Praline Cookies are a classic holiday favorite! These delicious, buttery pecan cookies have a distinct toasted pecan flavor that pairs wonderfully with their soft, chewy texture. Perfect for enjoying with coffee or tea, these treats will be sure to make your Christmas extra sweet!
Extra Moist Pumpkin Bread is the perfect solution to your autumn baking needs. It’s made with real pumpkin puree and a combination of sugar and spice and everything nice, making it incredibly delicious. The addition of coconut oil helps to keep the bread tender while still providing a great flavor. The texture is soft, light, and cake-like.
Our Instant Mashed Potatoes that Taste Homemade recipe Is a dream come true during the holidays. You can serve mashed potatoes for a crowd in minutes, and they won’t even know that the potatoes came from a box. Enjoy the convenience and deliciousness without sacrificing the taste you love.